Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Morning, the Day After G20

Good morning everyone. Things have quieted down a bit. Sorry about the lack of updates this weekend, but as you have read I was a little out of sorts and communication. I don't have that much to say at the moment. I am still gathering thoughts, collecting news sources and marshaling my opinions of what went wrong and right during the protests. In the meantime I recommend the following sites and blogs with their experiences and opinions. I don't necessarily agree with all their opinions, but they are good starting points.

Blazing Cat Fur has some information and a video with his run in with the police

Scaramouche also has an opinion and a few links as well.

I will have pictures up sometime this evening or tomorrow morning. Depending on how my day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment