Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 10 G20 Protest

Okay, I know this is a little late getting posted but I was on vacation at the time and more focused on other issues. Like relaxing and beer. I think the leftist moonbats will be milking the police action at the G20 protest on June 25-27 till the end of the year at least. Here are some pictures that I snapped while I was up to something else(only reason I got the pictures was that I was walking through the area for fun and stuff).

July 10 protest
July 10 protestJuly 10 protest
July 10 protest
July 10 protestJuly 10 protest
July 10 protestJuly 10 protest

The whole purpose of this rally was to protest the police "brutality". Of course I don't think the police were brutal enough. I was walking down the street taking pictures and was talking to a small Jamaican lady I happen to know. Well talking wasn't exactly it, more like listening. She was ranting and raving about how the protesters didn't have a clue. According to her, in Jamaica the police are very brutal. Brutal like shoot first then sort out the criminal suspects, brutal like using billy sticks for normal situations. She was calling the protesters everything but...well you know. The best part was when she stopped suddenly and her eyes grew wide with shock and she said, "Oh my god! Am I becoming right winged?"

I assured that she was becoming "Conservative". Well, after that she continued to rant before we went our separate ways. She did have a good point though. Most of the protesters didn't have a clue to how good we have it here in Canada or most of the western world. They are allowed to gather in large groups, complain about how mean the government is, then go off to their air conditioned apartments where they make their vegetarian curries that they made from all the variety of spices they found in places like Kensington Market, Little India on Gerrard or even other pockets of ethnic culture.

Yes, the modern day moonbat has no clue to what we are missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment